Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome to Krypton's Kitchen

If you're here, you must be curious. Every week or so, I post on my original blog...The Journey of a Superhero Mom...something I call The Cookie Chronicles. I've been asked on numerous occasions for the recipes. I needed a place to put all those recipes so I can share the sweetness (because we all need a little sweet now and then) ::wink wink::

My Mr. Incredible is a great cook. He loves to cook..I do not! I find it stressful, he finds it stress relieving. I'd say that makes for a "super" marriage! On occasion he will make something that must be shared...I will share that here as well.

Give me a day or so to get caught up. I have many recipes to type.

So feel free to stop by Krypton's Kitchen. Come in, sit down, let your guard down, relax and enjoy the company, the recipes and the smiles. After all, that is why I do anything in the kitchen...it's all for the smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment